Sunday 25 October 2015

Sleek Precious Metals Highlighting Palette

Hi Sweeties,

After the horrifically upsetting task of discarding old makeup, I decided to treat myself to a few new items to rebuild my collection.


This time I picked up the Precious Metals highlighting palette from Sleek MakeUP @ Superdrug, priced at £9.99
totally getting better at this photo taking thing >.> <.<


This is the pretty swish palette! It looks so lovely and classy appearance wise, and comes with 3 cream highlighters, 1 powder, mirror and an applicator brush (which as usual, I don't/won't use)


The creams leave a lovely dewy glow on your skin, and the choice of shades are perfect for mixing and matching to different areas of your face! The powder (antique bronze) gives a lovely shimmer for adding some contouring/depth too.  


Ok so, I just went for a natural look, and hoping that once again pictures will show just how nice a highlight you get from this.
 

I used a combination of Renaissance Gold & Royal Gold for my highlights on cheekbones, browbones, cupids bow & chin.
I used a little of the Antique Bronze to add some shimmer to my foundation base contour.
For the inner corners of my eyes, I went for the Platinum shade, which is the lightest and coolest toned of the 4, as it added such a great pop to brighten up my eyes.


I really do like the dewy, radiant glow that comes from using the palette, though it is a bit of a luxury product for me (Rarely do I spend £10+ on individual products, but I totally couldn't resist!)


 For the rest of the look, I used black liquid liner from Makeup Revolution (£3 if I remember rightly) 


I also used the Astor Eyepencil that I picked up from Poundland in my last post for this - as you can see it's just lovely, and stays on perfectly without setting with powder. 



For my lips, I picked up this nude lipstick called "The One" by Makeup Revolution, for a whole £1!
This stuff, much like the last lippies I got from them, last really really well! Eating, drinking, excessive yapping - stays on perfect! Definitely one to add to your budget buys list!

So what do you think? Have any of you tried this palette? Let me know below! 



Love,
          Kasumi x

1 comment:

Leave me your comments <3