Saturday 10 October 2015

Playing catch up!

Hi Sweethearts!

Jeez, I feel like I'm always starting off with an apology for irregular updates here, but I've just been so swamped. Maybe I should try bulk writing and scheduling them for each week?

I've also got into a bit of a rut as to what to post about. What do you think?

Anyway!

Lately I've been trying my hardest to get out and see my friends, as some I haven't actually seen since the start of the year!


Having my first try of Korean Bibimbap at Kimchi Cult - so good!

Yummy scallop & fish roe/grilled eel sushi & Chicken Katsu curry at Oko Express
I've also managed to do a big charity shop...shop! Trying out different styles for Onee Gyaru looks, and trying to look more age appropriate!
All of this came to £15 - Bargain!
Also, recently my beloved hair extensions came to the end of their life after 5months of long luscious locks!
I actually feel really bald and self conscious now that they're gone. It sounds silly, but having long, thick tresses gave me so much more confidence in myself - I just feel even more unattractive now that they're gone.

I'm desperately in need of some more hair, but the price tag that comes with it is far too much for me :( Saving up some pennies to get some clip ins to wear on my days off work, so that I won't feel that much of a train wreck.

Thinking about going a darker shade of brown with some blonde highlights to add some interest - what do you think? I'd love to go back to having crazy coloured hair, but it's gotten a lot healthier and thicker since the keratin bonds went in, so I don't want to bleach and thin it out again...even though it's super tempting!!!!

It's also getting scarily close to Halloween ahhhhhh!!!! I'm getting a little excited even though I'll be working all day - do you all have any plans?Let me know below!

Love,
          Kasumi x


3 comments:

  1. Wow, loving all your outfits a lot! I don't have plans for Halloween yet but next week I will go to a theme park with friends where a Halloween event takes place. Zombies will walk through the park and some attractions are added!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Food looks delicious! Would definitely love to see your write more about your days and adventures :) Beautiful as always~


      http://stressedbutkawaii.blogspot.com/

      Delete

Leave me your comments <3