Friday 16 October 2015

Black Gold

 Hi Sweethearts,

I've decided that I'm definitely going to use my days off to post some fun makeup looks as it's the only chance I get to play around!

This time I've went for a darker look, inspired by the wig I uncovered in my back bedroom aka the walk in wardrobe. >.<

Now that Halloween (one of my favourite times of the year!!!!) is coming up, it's giving me a lot of motivation to have some fun with my face again!
    I'm also currently trying to learn to drive, so had my first experience of night driving this week - I was so scared!!! We did see a badger on the way back though - something I've not seen in a while!

This is a little hark back to my more gothic, darker styled years - with a dramatic smokey eye and dark lip combo.

It feels really weird to see myself with super dark hair and makeup again, but somehow I can never stay away from it!




I really do love how the dark colours bring out my eyes in this!

Products used:

Rimmel Match Perfection liquid foundation
Max Factor Pan Stick (for initial contour)
Makeup Revolution Concealer stick
Rimmel Stay Matte powder
Sleek Contour Palette
W7 the cheek of it blush

Makeup Revolution Highlighter - golden lights

Rimmel Glam Eyes, Golden eye 5colour shadow

Barry M Dazzle Dust - Gold
Makeup Revolution liquid liner - black
Etude House play101 pencil - black
Miss Manga Mascara
False lashes - active
Etude House Play 101 Pencil (used as lipliner) brown
Rimmel Kate matt lipstick 107 wine red



Such a short post I know, but next time I'll have something slightly longer as I picked up some new products after having to throw out a binliner full of old and unused product *sniff* - so now my collection is looking super bare!

What do you think? Are there any products that you think I should check out? Let me know below! 
Love,
         Kasumi x





1 comment:

Leave me your comments <3