Saturday 27 June 2015

Monday night at the movies

Hi Sweethearts,

I haven't done a lifestyle update in a while, so I thought this would add another side to my blogging. Also with my upcoming trip back to Germany that I'd like to blog about, it's a chance to see what I like doing in my free time.

Last Monday my BF & I arranged to go on a date evening after I finished work.
 We haven't been out to Glasgow for a while, so took the free evening as a good opportunity to do so.

Like an excited child, I desperately wanted to see Jurassic World at the Cinema. However, because I'm a ridiculous childish person at times, so I really wanted the full Dinosaur experience at Cineworld....not only in 3D, but with D-Box seats! Everytime a Dino stomped, our seats would vibrate - it was so cool!
*stomp stomp stomp*

I really enjoyed the movie, even more so with the full experience, and have totally decided that I need a Raptor in my life....but the Mister says I'm not allowed T_T

Before the movie, we went for a Blue Monday trip to Yo!Sushi at House of Frazers.
 For anyone that knows me, this is usually a bad (and costly) idea as I will eat everything in sight, and fight with you over the last piece on the plate >.>  <,<
 My Absolute Favourite thing to eat is Takoyaki, and this time we settled on getting 2 portions so that we didn't fight over them!
 They had a few new things on the menu, one of which was Pumpkin Katsu ....and oh my, it was absolutely delicious! I'm not usually a pumpkin person, but it was so tasty that we had to get another round of it!

Here's a little collage of our evening, including a sneaky pic of the Mister (please excuse the obligatory bathroom selfie)!




Love,

 Kasumi x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments <3