Sunday 12 July 2015

Onee-Gyaru Makeup (Tutorial)

Hi Sweethearts,

Sorry for the lack of post last week! I was off on a trip back to visit my family in Germany, so didn't really have time to finish up my video posting, sorry! >.<'
(I'm going to post about my Germany Trip once I finish sorting through all the pictures that I took over there!)

So, after my eye incident, I've been having a break from Circle Lenses to let my eyes get back to fully functioning, and also having to avoid bottom lashes at the moment as they make my eyes water T_T

With that in mind, I've been seeing a good few Gyaru makeup looks that haven't used any bottom lashes, so I decided to give it a bit of a whirl and make a tutorial to go along with it!


Here are a couple of pictures of the makeup look (sorry, I didn't get round to styling my hair as it was a loooooooooooooooooooong day!) 




Here is the video to the tutorial, where I also put captions for my work process:




So, onto the products!


For the base (In order):
+ Etude House CC Cream
+ Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation
+ Max Factor Pan Stick (For contouring foundation)
+ Rimmel Hide the Blemish Concealer (also used for highlighting a bit)
+ Etude House Cupcake all over colour (Blush)
+ Rimmel Stay Matt Powder
+ MUA Bronzer (For contouring powder)
+ Make Up Revolution Baked Highlights (Highlighter)

Eye Makeup: 
+ w7 In the Nude Palette (cream/ light brown/ mid brown/ darkest brown)
+ Make up Revolution Liquid Liner (Black)
+ Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil
+ Etude House Play101 Pencil (Black)
+ Makeup Revolution Baked Highlights (Highlighter)
+ Etude House Crystal Tear Eyeliner
+ Miss Manga (top)& Miss Manga Punky (bottom) Mascaras

Lashes:
+Brit Rocks Perfect Girl - Drama Queen

Lips: 
+ Mua Lip Liner
+ Etude House Dear my Wish Liptalk Lipstick

Wow, now that I've written it all down, it looks like a LOT of makeup, right?
 I do have to confess to being a product fanatic, though I never really realise just how many items I use until I have them all written down...oops!

Anyway, I hope that you watch and like my video tutorial - I was also thinking about doing pictorials for my looks to go with my blog postings if anyone is interested in that? Let me know your thoughts below!

Love,
          Kasumi x

1 comment:

  1. Nice tutorial! I love the tight lining with the eyeliner, a lovely look <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your comments <3