Sunday 23 August 2015

Day out to Deep Sea World



Hi Sweeties!

Phew - I've been working on a few posts to get this blog back to a more active state.

First up - a little post about my recent trip to Deep Sea World in Queensferry, more fondly known to me as the Fish Museum heehee!

I've wanted to go for so long, and after finally being discharged from Therapy after around 12 years, I thought the day trip would be a perfect little celebration of being on the road to recovery.

Here's the outfit I chose - I rarely get a chance to dress nicely, maybe once a week if I'm lucky! I got this dress for under £5 from a local charity shop, and picked up the jacket/cardigan from ebay for cheap! I figured this would make a nice OneeGyaru co-ord, although you can't see makeup due to wearing my glasses that day.

We stopped by Seewoo in Glasgow to pick up a few things before heading to the Aquarium, and we got some cake for breakfast! 






The first thing we saw when we got there was the rock pools with all the cute fish & sea creatures that we have on our own UK shoes!

 Going to spam you with lots of pictures from some of the cool exhibits that we saw!













Deep Sea World has the largest moving walkway in Europe at 112 meters long, where you can see all the fish right around you in the underwater safari tunnel - it's definitely worth a visit!

After we left, we ended up going back to Glasgow and hit Yo! Sushi! at House of Fraser for some lunch! (yes, I know, going to an aquarium, then eating fish for lunch isn't in the best taste, but it sure was yummy!)

Here's some pics of the sushi fun!


So that concludes my little sum up of my day trip to see the fish museum :P

Stay tuned for another post this week on the makeup/fashion & style front!

Love,
         Kasumi x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments <3